Maidenhead Camera Club believes it is important to give its members a full opportunity to develop their creativity. Our approach is to provide a diversity of ways forward, including:
- Informal events covering many areas of photography. These range from half days locally, to long weekends away. Each is led by an experienced member interested in that area, and the aim is for members to learn by interaction and practice rather than from formal tuition. Have a look at the currently year’s development programme.
- Feedback on members’ images using the critique pages on the club website and the Critique Evening in the main programme.
- Informative talks and demonstrations in the main programme.
- Meeting other members, talking and sharing expertise and interests.
- In addition, for those looking for specific technical help, we have a hints and tips section on the web site and some useful links to other sites. It may also be useful to refer to the discussions pages as some development topics have been worked over in recent years and are full of ideas.
If you want help with any particular topic, or want to suggest ideas, contact Paul Franklin who is responsible for development via firstname.lastname@example.org
and he will be pleased to hear from you.
Topic revision: r10 - 25 Aug 2016 - 12:25:32 - PaulMorgan