Parts of this website are community-created.
Any member of Maidenhead Camera Club can register,
and registered users can edit many pages.
This allows great freedom of expression,
but it does require trust and responsible use.
- The content of this site is not checked or guaranteed by any company or person. It is a community effort, so treat anything you find here with the same care that you would apply to a public mailing list.
- All images on this site are subject to copyright. If you want to use any of them you must obtain permission for the original photographer. Write to the webmaster if you need help to contact the right person.
- If you find anything on this site that should not be here, please tell the webmaster: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies and tracking:
- This site uses session cookies to store your preferences, and also to maintain your session if you choose to login. The cookies are deleted automatically when you exit the browser.
- We do not track who you are unless you choose to login.
- We do not use any information gethered from this website for marketing purposes.
- The cookie called FOSWIKISID holds a random number that the site uses for session management. Most aspects of the site will continue to work even if you delete this.
- The cookie called FOSWIKISTRIKEONE is used when you log in to protect against other sites trying to hijack your account.
- If you choose to login then you should allow both cookies to remain in your browser until you have finished working on the site.
Notes for contributors:
- Most pages on the site are public. They are found by search engines and can be seen by your friends, family, colleagues and enemies alike.
- Please avoid putting other people's email addresses on the site without obfuscating them to make life harder for spammers.
- Please mark your contributions with your WikiName
- Do not post offensive or illegal material.
- If you post copyright material, make sure you have permission from the copyright holder, and credit them.
- If any pages get too big or messy feel free to split them up into smaller ones, but do credit the contributors.
- The system keeps copies of all previous versions of a page, so it is possible to recover from bad edits.
The site is managed by Andrew Findlay
will try to respond to problems quickly,
but does take holidays sometimes so please be patient!
- 24 Aug 2004